Update Thailand: COVID-19 Global Hotel Market Sentiment Surveys
By Marco van Bruggen on 20. May 2020
Horwath HTL has developed the annual Global Hotel Market Sentiment Survey to provide the hotel industry with a quick assessment of the future market prediction. This year, the survey is focussed on the influence of the COVID-19 outbreak that we are facing, in order to assess its impact on the market. The market reports from Horwath HTL offices world-wide can be downloaded here.
- Thailand Hotel Market Sentiment Surevey, published 20 May 2020
- New Zealand Hotel Market Sentiment Survey, published 12 May 2020
- Australia Hotel Industry Sentiment Survey, published 16 April 2020
- Philippines Hotel Market Sentiment Survey, published 6 April 2020
- India Hotel Market Sentiment Survey, published 4 April 2020
- Hong Kong Hotel Market Sentiment Survey, published 27 March 2020
- Indonesia Hotel & Restaurant Sentiment Survey, published 25 March 2020
- China Hotel Market Sentiment Survey, published 2 March 2020
The Benelux Hotel Market Sentiment Survey 2020 is published by Horwath HTL Netherlands. The report contains the result of an online survey of the hotel industry in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, carried out in the first half of April 2020. Over 200 hotels in the Benelux participated in the survey.